Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Princess in the spotlight, Princess in love, et. al.

 

I don't know what possessed me to read the rest of the Princess Diaries series - well, what my library has. I think I wanted to see if the second Princess Diaries movie had any relation to the books. The answer is a most definite no. I had to read these books to get my answer - though I could have stopped at Princess in Waiting and known the answer.

Princess in waiting
Princess in pink
Princess in training
Party princess

The books only spiral downward with each successive edition. There are books which take place between each of the above listed books. You don't need to read them. My previous comments stand with these as with the first. There is one or two more volumes out there. I can safely say, I don't really enjoy Meg Cabot's writing.

At least the movies were cute.



The books I select for review are books which I personally select from my local library. I do not receive any reimbursement from authors or publishers or free books. I do provide links to Amazon as a convenience to the readers of this blog. I do earn a small referral pittance which is not even enough to buy a soda.

No comments: