Friday, March 17, 2006

The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands (audio)


I needed another book to listen to while driving. I have listened to Dr. Laura's radio program many times. If you are a listener too, then you don't really need to listen to The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands on audio. In fact, I actually agree with many of the things she says in principle. But since I listen to her on the radio, I didn't glean any new insights or helpful suggestions. She did read one letter from a Reverend that puts marriage in perspective from a religious point of view - and it blew me away with his insight.

I have flipped through the print version. The book contains self-help worksheets. If you have a marriage that is in trouble, it may be worth a listen. Since I am happily married, it wasn't necessary.

Book Rating: 3 stars

No comments: