Thursday, October 12, 2006

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


This is the only Harry Potter that I have actually read. I listened to Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire on audio. I tried to listen to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, but it was too irritating. You can't skim boring parts.

Anyway, this is probably the best written of the stories, IMO. Although, I found the end rather irritating. Why do main characters that are heroes have to break up with girl friends/boy friends? Jenny has been in the fight just as much as any of the other characters. Breaking up won't protect anymore than staying together.

This is the same plot twist used in so many books and television shows. I find it extremely annoying.

Aside from that, the book was definitely better than any other editions I have previously viewed or listened to.

Book Rating 3 1/2 stars


Up next: North of Hope (Loyola Classics) by John Hassler

No comments: