Monday, June 23, 2014

This time forever


Rachel Ann Nunes writes Christian fiction, mostly romances. I picked up This Time Forever because it is available for free for the Amazon Kindle. You do not need to own an Amazon Kindle to get free Kindle ebooks. The Kindle App is available free for most devices.



In this story Mickelle Hanson's marriage is in trouble. Her husband's epilepsy has caused personality changes turning him to an angry abusive husband. In an act of spite, Mickelle's husband kills himself leaving Mickelle to pick up the pieces. Meanwhile Rebekka leaves France to work for handsome Damon Wolfe, a wealthy business owner and widower. Soon, the lives of these characters become intertwined through a serious of comedic events. Each finds love, but not in the way they expect (though as a fluffy romance, you can bet it all turns out happy).

This is first in a series of three stories and the first Nunes book that I have read. I enjoyed it enough to finish this one story, but I wasn't motivated to seek out the rest in the series. It was good for a light, quick read. The story contains the characteristic cliches, but is not preachy. The last I checked, the book is still available for free in the Kindle store.

Book Rating: 4 stars.

The books I select for review are books which I personally select from my local library. I do not receive any reimbursement from authors or publishers or free books. I do provide links to Amazon as a convenience to the readers of this blog. I do earn a small referral pittance which is not even enough to buy a soda.

No comments: