Thursday, November 15, 2007

Your Marketing Sucks


Your Marketing Sucks and so does the book by Mark Stevens. I listened to the audio book because I wanted a little motivation to improve my marketing. Stevens spends most of the book ripping apart every marketing plan that he didn't create himself. Most of the ideas in the book are not new, so I didn't really gain any new insight. The book was not geared toward small business owners. I was looking for micro-marketing ideas for micro-budgets. Instead, he focuses on large companies that can buy client lists from customer data banks. The author encouraged sleazy tactics like SPAM and other unethical practices. It read like a manual for snake oil salesmen. This is a business book that could easily be skipped.

Book Rating: No Stars

No comments: